Chicken Fajitas with Cilantro Lime Black Bean Rice – 2 Servings
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4-6 people
You will need 2 9×13 pans
1 Casserole dish or oven safe dish
- Fajita Vegetables ( Mixed bell peppers, yellow onions)
- Olive oil
- Fajita Seasoning (chili powder,paprika, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper)
- Tortillas- Flour and Corn (Gluten Free)
- Lime wedges, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place bag of vegetables and bag of chicken in a sheet pan mixed together. Squeeze 4 limes wedges over the mixture. Put pan in oven for 20 minutes.
- Warm cilantro lime rice in casserole dish by adding ¼ cup water and cover bake for 15 minutes.
- Warm tortillas in 9×13 pan for 5 minutes.
- Serve on warm tortillas and with fresh pico and limes.
Cilantro Lime Rice
- Lime juice
- Lime zest
- Black Beans
- Sour Cream
Out of stock